We Pledge to:
- Provide on-time service appointments within a two hour window and prompt communication of estimated arrival time including immediate updates regarding any delay.
- Provide photo identification and verification of any Mountain Air Mechanical associate, prior to entry to customer’s home or office.
- Respect our customer’s home or office, including covering or removing our shoes prior to entry, maintaining a clean work area, and removing trash and debris upon completing our work.
- Provide a professional diagnosis by a properly qualified and trained service technician.
- Provide a full disclosure of the cost to repair verbally or in writing before making repairs.
- Have all heating and air conditioning work completed in accordance with all Federal, State, and Local codes and to properly dispose of all materials, components, gases, etc. in an environmentally responsible manner.
- Have all available options for preventive maintenance and service agreements explained in detail to provide the most cost-effective solution possible for the future operation of our customer’s equipment.
- Maintain our customer’s privacy at all times and will safeguard any information collected in the course of our business dealings.
- Promptly notify our customer’s of any manufacturer service bulletins or recalls that could compromise the safety or efficiency of any system component that we install.
- Provide a professional comfort consultant who will listen to your heating and cooling needs and will design the perfect system for your home or business.
- Promptly resolve any issue or complaint including the accessibility to our top management personnel if necessary.